• Agriculture Observer is published monthly as Online in the official web page www.agricultureobserver.com
• Manuscripts with 2-7 pages are invited for publication. • Articles on all aspects of agriculture and allied sciences will be accepted for publication.
• Manuscripts will be processed through peer review. On the basis of referee’s comments or recommendations, author(s) will be asked to revise the manuscript. Manuscripts are accepted on the consideration that the work described is original and has not been published elsewhere.
• Manuscript should be in clear concise English, typewritten in MS- Word format of A4 size white paper with at least 2.5 cm margin to all sides. Article submissions other than prescribed format will not be processed.
• Prospective authors are invited to submit articles including title, authors, abstract, introduction, body, tables, figures and references.
• Submitted manuscripts will be acknowledged. Agriculture Observer reserves the right to accept, reject and modify the articles into short communication.
• All manuscripts should be submitted through online mode only.
• Manuscripts should be typed in MS Word format with Times New Roman with font size 12 and 1.5 spacing.
• The title should be brief and clear to summarize and indicate the contents of the article. It should be followed by name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, and mailing address including e-mail of the corresponding author. It should be bold and each word should capitalized.
• Abstract: A short informative summary with single paragraph with 100 - 150 words.
• Introduction: It should be brief and introduce the article in clear terms. Key references related to the work must be cited.
• Body: Then main body of the article should describe in different paragraphs and sub headings as required.
• Tables and Figures: Tables / Figures must be numbered with figure numbers like Table 1, Fig.1…. and their approximate position in the text indicated. It is author's responsibility to provide suitable table, figures and drawings. Tables and Figures should be typed on separate sheets. It should have a descriptive short heading in lower case, which starts with the word "Table" or “Fig.”. Their place in the text should be indicated.
• Conclusion: It should provide a brief summary and objective of the articles to readers. In this section, the author(s) should also briefly discuss the limitations and future scope for work.
• References: The references mentioned in the article shall be quoted under each section and must be cited in full in the reference section. References to unpublished work and abstract citation may be avoided. The following style should be followed for citation of references.
Author Surname, Initials, Year of publication. Title of article. Title of journal full. Volume Number (Issue Number): Page Numbers.
e.g. More, S Y. and Patil, A. D. 2013. Study of impact analysis Rural Employment Guarantee scheme in Konkan region. Maharashtra Journal of Sociology. 12 (2): 5-8.
Books / Reports:
Author Surname, Initials. Year. Title of book chapter. In: Name of Book with Editor (s)Publisher, Page numbers.
e.g. Sabale, N B. 2015. Abiotic stress management in mango: Mitigation strategies. In: Recent advances in Mango production and management in Asia, S. Rao, T. A. Patil and G. S. Kalyani (Eds.), Humming bird Publications, Pune, India, p. 26- 44.
Author Surname, Name / Initials (if available). Title of Article, Cited on : date, URL :
e.g. Warren, Siyu. Agrochemicals and human health, Cited on:23 January, 2020, URL: www.acaciahealthchronicle.com/news/health/agrochemicals-and-human-health/
Rs. 200 (INR) for single author and Rs. 100 for each additional co- author. If co- author(s) is / are annual member / life member then additional charges will be exempted.
Rs. 500 (INR)
Benefits: A member author can publish one article per issue provided that the article should satisfy the minimum internal quality policy and plagiarism policy. Author will get membership Certificate.
Rs. 3000 (INR)
Benefits: A member author can publish one article per issue for 10 years provided that the article should satisfy the internal quality policy and plagiarism policy. Author will get membership Certificate.
(Click here to Download Annual / Life Membership Form)
Manuscript submission and all relevant communications should be submitted through email on - firstname.lastname@example.org
Article must be typed as per author guidelines provided. The submission file should be in Microsoft Word document file format. Send duly signed copyright form along with manuscript.